All About Me Q&A
Fanfictional author : Chimhill
Up until now how long were you on Fanfiction.net
2 years since 08/02/2009.
What is your first fanfic you have ever written?
Dearest Spencer in Published: 7-24-09.
What is one of your best works in writing fanfics, which story is one of your best ever work?
What Hurts The Most, Published: 8-10-09.
How did you come up with the screen name for Fanfiction.net?
Easy I was already signed into this name on another website for One Tree Hill, that is where I learn about Fanfiction.net. I used part of my name & my favorite actress at the time, which was Hillarie Burton, so I became ChimHill.Is there anything you miss from 2009?
I think as times went on, most of the fans I have had from the start has left the sight. I miss having to get loads of reviews on my stories. Back then my stories received a lot of feedback and that makes any writer feel good.But most of my older stories still get a lot of alerts on favorites. Well, mostly how popular I used to be back then?
Is there a community you're still proud of?
I have my own community called “Spashley Moments” it’s basically all my stories and favorites of other authors that I love. I am very proud of its existence.Currently, what is your favorite fan fiction to work on?
Right now I am not working on any fanfics. Due too many reasons. First I have lost my muse and I have some uncompleted stories on my page, which I would like to complete in the coming months. My current Fanfic is the sequel to What Hurts The Most’s, Timeless.
How long do you work on your written work?
I haven’t had a specific amount of time that I spend on a chapter it depends.Are you collaborating with anyone at the moment?
I was asked once to do a chapter for a friend & hopefully I can her out again. She is coachkimm on fanfction.net, so please do check her work out.I have also rewritten a good friend of mine’s story she has written. It was called “Finding Me”.
Do you write anything other than fan fictions?
This is the question I have been waited for. Yes I do. I write poetry I have my own page at All poetry. I will talk about this a little more.Since your first fic, how many fan fictions have you written altogether?
I have written on here 21 & there are still the one’s unpublished on my laptop.
Has anyone inspired you to write fan fictions?
Yes quite a few just to mention: Breath4her, lexlady, coachkimm, smc-7, flirtatiousheart, and punkndisorderly. There’s so many.Do songs inspire your written work?
All of my fanfics started out with music. They inspire me to duck deep within my soul. Depending on the genres is if I am writing a happy story or a sad emotionally tarnished one. But as most of my readers knows. I am one of those dark tortured angst authors. I use my own personal taste into my work. The music is soothing and beautiful, it makes me sway my head left and right slowly repeatedly and somehow, made me write beautifully (When it comes to my stories, I never write like that). It's weird what songs and music can actually do to you but in a positive way!
Which genre of music prevents you from gaining inspiration?
Rap, heavy metal rock. Just drives me insane.Who was your first Internet friend and first Fan fiction friend?
Wow I would have to say Rock.My.Heart & hpfreak09.Who do you talk to now?
Coachkimm & DhaChaye
Who are your close/best friends?
Coachkimm & DhaChaye
Is there another website you're also popular on?
Allpoetry.comWhat do you listen to while you're typing up your written work?
I created play list for each story under the title of the story, so its got love ballads, emo, pop. Depends the mood of which my characters happen to be in. It's usually the only way to motivate me to carry on writing.Do you go on any websites other than All poetry website?
Yes I do.
Are you on Face book, My space, Twitter or any social websites?
I have face book I got two and the I do have twitter yes.
Do you have a sibling who goes on this website?
Absolutely not. Just on face book.
What's next for you?
Right now, I am trying to get back into finishing off the long awaited Timeless.
Online Names:
Leigh, Fallenwingz, Mspoetic, BrokencitygirlAge:
Not important
Date of Birth:
25 July
Gender:
Female
Favorite things:
Music, writing, watching movies, eating out, walking, reading.Things I hate:
Back stabbers I have had plenty of those going around. Drama.Website Accounts:
Face book Page (I'm not revealing my two real names for obvious reasons)
History:
1) Debuted on this website with my first fanfic, Dearest Spencer was one of my popular newbie fanfics.
2) My longest written fanfic would be What Hurts The Most with an outstanding amount of 317 reviews. The sequel Timeless isn’t doing so bad after the first prequel you want to keep your readers on the edge because they know it’s going to be good.
Favorite Cartoons:
Kim Impossible, SpongeBobSqaurepants, Wingz,
Favourite Movies:
Twilight Saga, Imagine Me & You, Rome & Juliet, The Lake House, Speed 1&2, serendipity, The Note Book, Casablanca.
Favorite Books:
Annie on my Mind, Keeping You a Secret, Wasted Heart, Great GatsbyAbout Fallenwingz
Besides Fanfction what other website do you write:
Allpoetry.com from 28 June 2010.
What is your first poem ever written?
So many but it wont appear anywhere on the Internet.Tell us about FallenWingz:
Before FallenWingz was created, I have had many other names, but later on the name just stuck. With me and most of the poets I have met on All poetry & Share poetry & Story write came to know her as FallenWingz.
Will you ever change the name?
Nope, I feel like FallenWingz is apart of me. Firstly it’s unique, it’s original and know one has ever thought of creating a screen name of Fallen Wingz. Something that has fallen, but wingz spelled with a z and not an s. so I think I will keep the name indefinitely.
Fallen Wingz inspires me to do things I have never done in my life. Through her I became a poetess. Her dark nature is similar to the author Chimhill, as you have read above.
What have you accomplished as a poetess:
So many things, good and bad. But for first the many friendships I have acquired in my short stay on the website.
I have accomplished how to handle critique, which could go either way. I have also won contest, which is always a nice thing for any writer, to know someone thinks your work is amazing.
How do you like you’re new home at All poetry:
I love it. The minute you login you know there is going to be someone who likes you as a friend, the warmth from that site is amazing. I have never come across anything like it.
Any other site besides All poetry:
Yes I am also a member on the Jingle Poetry Community. It’s a great joy to have all these amazing talent from all over the world. Reading and commenting each other’s work.
Any projects you working on:
I am currently working on some. That would be the group Poets in Training with my good friend Suzanne Wyatt.
I am also doing some research on how do to an anthology for the poets in my group with my trusting colleague and confidant Suzanne Wyatt.
The difference between being a fan fiction writer and poet:
I never thought I would be able to craft the poetic soul in me.
I have really learnt a lot in these months I have been on All poetry. I have gotten stronger as an individual.
Ever going back to fan fiction;
Most definitely, I love fan fiction, especially now that my favorite show, South of Nowhere may come back.
Future prospects, not just as a fanfic writer /poetess. I do recall you were looking into publishing your book:
Yes most definitely, I have gotten a few publishers interest in the book. But yet still undecided for many reasons.
Future prospects to just enjoy the art and crafts of poetry and see where that leads me.
Anyone special in your life:
Hmmmmm…. sure there is but right now I am focusing on myself. Maybe then we will see whom the special someone may be.
What type of poetry do you write?
Free verse mostly, but I have tried at taking on some forms.
I write about life, pain, dark…. but I have been digging deep and have reached a place in the spiritual world.
Do you believe in God?
I do, I believe that God has send me on this journey, that he is giving me all these tools at my hand to seek his love and embrace it. To be thankful for what he has given me in life. I have been on a path between both worlds. I have tasted both and I can gladly say I prefer the path he has currently lead me on. To fulfill not just my own purpose but to touch others as well in the meantime. I am very deep thinker and I guess
That is what helps me to reach and speak through the words that he has written on my heart.
Thanks for giving us a taste of both your worlds; I wish you many more beautiful writing and hope that your dreams do come true.
1 comments:
lovely Q/A,
thanks for the comment in my award post.
you rock.
awards for you!
you can take any two awards from my post and enjoy.
smiles.
Post a Comment