
Duet
I start to play around my piano,
Slowly I start to hum a melody,
What else is there to do?
When the duo has gone
What else is there to do?
While humming a lullaby,
The sound start to erupt into something more,
I start to get the words in my head,
My mouth opens as the ballade leaves my lips,
Beside me I hear the voice,
A second person singing,
Enjoying the rhythm,
Of creating our own love duet.
Keys changing, fingers flowing, voices combining.
Spiritually embosomed,
That my duo will never leave,
Creating our own love duet.
Copyright C Davids
6 comments:
when i was young I love to sing they told me i got it from my mom...we used to duets all the carpenter songs coz thats her favorite...I like this poem coz i remember the old times..thank u write more poems from the heart
lovely..you make me to admire your duo.Nice
going musical is cool.
love the image.
well done.
A++
lovely write...i am glad you brought the spirituality into it..that is a love that will never leave...smiles.
So beautiful picture you portrays by your poem and so wonderful photo to go along...
Wish that Your duo be there always to create lots and lots of love duets...
Awww.. this was sooo beautiful and romantic...
I think music has a magic in it that can be compared to nothing in the world!! It has this mindblowing power to bring people closer... It's simply amazing! And your lovely words here said it all...
Very sweet!!
Post a Comment