Tuesday, April 5, 2011 | By: Chim's World of Literature

To You

To You


You are the person who took time
To come across my humble blog,
I thank you for coming across my poetry
And sharing your love for words,
I believe I have found a true friend
Someone I can share my passion for books,
We are from two different worlds,
But in our hearts we share one spectacular thing.
Our creative minds exploring each other’s work
I thank you for the day you have entered my life
Because through you I have found my meaning
Of who I really am, and ever since I feel this
Completeness within myself,
If only the rest of my life was this complete,
My purpose in life, sharing it through our words
And wisdom we learn from each other.
We are from different cultures, we believe in different things,
But we come together as one by sharing the same God.
This is for you, may our friendship grow stronger and grow
In the months to come.
This is to say thank you Krislin Neo, Ting.

Copyright C Davids , 05/04/2011

Tuesday Thankfullness #3

3 comments:

The Book of Shadows (The Dark Side) said...

Chim, I know not what's the best to say now because right now, words seemed beyond what I can explained...

I was just being myself and yet, through God's graces, I brought the completeness to you...

Yes, each of your word is so right, so true... and in fact, the same thing of what I wish to say to you... I am here because of who you are, your dreams and the inner you... you drawn me to you and for that, I thank you too... *HUUUUGG*, my dear, and may one day, we get to meet up in person...

JamieDedes said...

What a lovely gesture. Well done ...

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

sweet,
well penned...

sorry for commenting late.
feel free to share this or any free verses with Jingle Poetry Potluck tonight.

You Rock...

Post a Comment