Passion Propels My Dreams
Inside my dreams you live in the deepness,
You’re strong arms around my waist
As I cover you with mine.
Holding it in front of me,
As we become entwine in each other’s embrace.
The passion that propels my dreams,
Everything about you makes me turn lustful,
Whether it’s love or just the feeling
Of being with someone, releasing me with the pain,
Of my hormones taking me to another place,
That is where I found you, in the embrace of my dreams,
Never crowding me, but holding me
Never leaving me for another’s arms,
Never clinging to you as another would,
But feeling as one. As our hearts beat with each thud,
Soft sultry music flowing through the air,
As our heart play the same violin strings,
In perfect harmony.
As pouring rain come crashing down us,
We never stepped away, but holding close
To one another, as lips and wet skin never stopping us.
The passion that propels through our dreams,
Becomes a heaven that only we would ever feel.
Copyright C Davids
22/06/2011
Thursday Poets Rally week #47 ( 28/06/2011- 06/07/2011)
24 comments:
"Everything about you makes me turn lustful,
Whether it’s love or just the feeling"
To have a feeling for someone like this shows the passion of a caring heart.
"As our heart play the same violin strings" So beautiful, sensual and romantic
I enjoyed your poem :)
wow
a vivid portrayal here. awesome words and sensuous feeling. Nice!
Luna
A great, emotive and passionate poem.
Very passionately done!
the passion that propels through our dreams,
Becomes a heaven that only we would ever feel.
love it, well done.
as long as one keeps going, all dreams will come true.
It is sensual! Terrific write. : )
Passion from beginning to end.
Such a beautiful love poem, :) WOW
Charming!...And with little dose of the romance it talks about the simple embrace that could mean the world :)
Lovely..
Alcina
"Never Crowding me: Like that very much
beautiful and romantic Chim.. Here is my Rally Post, ? will my life be colourful ?
Someone is Special
Glad to see a fellow Cape Town citizen here...many things to love here! would suggest more imagism and the use of metaphor to enhance sensuality.still remains a great expressionist piece of writing
I love the line - as our hearts play the same violin strings in harmony- nice poem
Very nicely done. Vivid is a good word to describe the piece. Really liked:)
I loved the way you upped the temperature on passion - very cool!
It's great to find such person... I hope I will one day as well. Sweet poem! ;)
Beautifully vivid and sensual.
"Everything about you makes me turn lustful,
Whether it’s love or just the feeling"
I like that.
Oh how sweet! How very sweet! I loved these lines: As our heart play the same violin strings, / In perfect harmony.
Very passionate
Nice passionate poem that evokes a feeling of love and romance:))
felt so lyrical and passionate, you combine both facets so easily Chim. beautiful writing :)
Really beautiful.
"As pouring rain come crashing down us,
We never stepped away, but holding close
To one another, as lips and wet skin never stopping us.
The passion that propels through our dreams,
Becomes a heaven that only we would ever feel."
~Renee
Post a Comment