A Postcard From Heaven
Dear I have been sending you
A postcard ever since I have left,
I have kept most of the letters
Knowing it would never reach you
But this might be the last one since
You are coming here soon,
I can’t wait to be reunited with you.
I love you and miss you,
I’ll be there waiting near the white gate
As you walk over that cloud,
You will love it here.
Till we meet again.
Postcard from heaven with love.
![]() |
| Award received by Jingle For Poet rally wk41 Thanks Jingle |
Poetry Challenge April 2011: Day 2 , Poetic Asides
This is my entry for the Thursday Poets Rally Week 41
I acccepted the Week 40 & nominated Kim Nelson, it was linked back to Jingle with acceptance poem.

18 comments:
This may sound sad.. yet upon a second read or third, it seemed to be taking things astride.. Living life as how it is supposed or meant to be..
I feel the peace and serenity in this..
ooohhh!
sad, wanting, loving.. very well crafted pouring in each of the human emotions so well in such few words..
I love your coffee and snack! Thanks
Hugs xox
Sad, but full of hope and love.
Very lovely.
Chim, this is lovely and poignant. Well done.
Thanks for your visit to my site, Chim. You should know that your comment went into spam, likely because you added a link to it.
Enjoy Thursday Poets Rally. Nice to "meet" you.
Jamie :-)
A postcard from heaven... that is beautifull. Good poem Chim!
This actually made me smile. They will be together soon :)
you wrote this chim? wow! and tq for coming by mine!
spiritual and abstract yet real..
stunning word flow.
enjoyed it very much.
Poignant simplicity - a heartwarming message that brings a sorrowful smile. Thank you for sharing.
glh x
Beautiful!
Touching
JP
http://tasithoughts.wordpress.com/2011/04/07/lovers-we-are-now/
Simple and beautiful :-)
Very nice.
wow how lovely and comforting hope they have the same response where i'm going !.lovely poem thank you.
Beautiful poem, sad but very hopeful.
Very nice poem, great work!
Wonderful concept...That love for the partner and the waiting part wait near white gate...beautiful...
a postcard from heaven! ah what a thought, Chim! wonderful execution! :D
Rally Week 41 - My Poetry
Post a Comment