So i have to tell 7 things about myself:
1. I am from South Africa
2. I was born Chimnese Tracy-Lee Davids ( quite long i know)
3. I like to day dream, even while i am walking.
4. I want to even something that has yet to be decided.
5. I love to sleep..
6. Ive never traveled anywhere overseas.
7. I have never had a pet in my life.
my 15 Bloggers i chose:
1. Lyn
6.Ina
7.kolembo
10.Rashmi
i cant now think of more..

5 comments:
:) You deserve it, my friend.. and once again, Congratulation.. :) *HUG*
Wow, day-dream.. hmm, so I supposed you looked space-out most of the time???
Wow, now, I know a few things about you... :)
South Africa.. I heard it is very beautiful and the last World Cup was held at your place, right??? I have never been to there but now, knowing that I know and made a friend from there, just compensate and complete my desire to go there.. :)
So, can I just call you Chim? :)
So nice of you to include me in your choice..I gratefully accept..thank you!!
Thank you for sharing your 7! I love your name and I thought you are Chinese -- now I know that you're from South Africa. I hope to meet you there someday!
I appreciate it so much that you included me in your list! Looking forward to hearing that your books are published! :)
So, you are more in control than me.. I am always spaced out.. except when I am teaching, the rest of time, I looked blurry and far from Earth.. LOL..
Sure, I will but I was wondering, do you have the chinese character of how it is written.. and is it a one word or two as in my GaoTing, it is Gao Ting, writing it as 高 婷。The first word 'Gao' meaning tall or up high and the second word 'Ting' meaning Lady-like or in most cases, a word for all girls in Chinese..
Dear, I did a little search on your name.. And it has relation to a legendary animal...
I am not too sure if it was right so I am going to do more reading before concluding and then share with you..
Oh yes, Chim, I am inviting you to join my meme, TT (Tuesday Thankfulness)..
You can use any older post or have the time, write a new post to share anything, or even a pic with a thankful note..
Yeah, I really hope to see you.. *HUG*
Post a Comment