Tuesday, May 8, 2012 | By: Chim's World of Literature

Remnants of our love affair.



Trails and tribulations is apart of life, It was apart of our lover’s quarrels
When I look back to the things the life I wish we could have had,
I use to feel depressed, hooked on medication of all sorts to get through
My days as sleep never came.
there you were going behind my back
As you start a new love affair with a friend it broke me .every vessel
Of my soul that once loved you., but you know what you have teach
Me a lesson about myself. I saw who I once was through your actions.
When I betrayed you with a friend,
When I lived with the guilt of hurting you
So deeply that I fallen into heavy depression.
I sometimes wander if others are so lucky like I have been,
How God just removed you out of my life,
I read a poem of Leonard Cohen, He’s heart was deeply bruised by a women
He wrote a book about longing. Months after you have denied me,
Pushed me aside like a piece of rubbish that has no use to you,
Yesterday you send me a song, “What about love”.
Those lyrics proved to me that you have been taking revenge on what I did.
After months of asking you to forgive me. You never did, until I closed off my heart to you.
You are right I have been hiding, not showing
You or her hurt I was in.
You tell me if I don’t want someone to care about me.
What about love, but all I can remember is the remnants of our love affair being over.

0 comments:

Post a Comment