I remember how you loved me
With fears and insecurities you have enveloped me
Touched my face and I have become solid,
The first touch of your lips on mine
Was like firing exploding mine,
You took my breathe away
This poem it might sound cliche,
How something good went so easily shattering.
It’s like every memory is stored within,
Lifting me off the ground as I hear your words,
Becoming ugly towards me,
I remember how it used to be.
Two people happy and cheerful,
Couldn’t stop starring in each others' eyes.
How things have changed in such a short while.
Couldn’t wait to hear your voice over the phone,
Couldn’t bare to wait another minute longer to receive
A reply back from you.
Each day I use to wake up happy knowing I’ll be talking to
you.
How did we end up being these two people?
Who have become strangers in such a short period of time?
Our late night chats, our on going flirting.
I remember who we once were, but we aren’t those people
Anymore that happy couple who always were each others
pillars.
I remember and I will never forget how you loved me.
© Chimnese Davids, All rights reserved.
0 comments:
Post a Comment