19 March 2012
My Soul Mate
A part of you has grown in me and so you see, it's you and me together forever and never apart, maybe in distance, but never in heart.
I've been waiting for a year now for you to come back to me, I've waited with holding my heart for another because its you who I love so much. Like every fibre inside of me craves you, yet we are so many millions of miles apart.
The other day I came across the song by Adele, Make You Feel My Love.
I've been listening to that song repeatable since Saturday.
I just don't know how long I can hold on, but I love you. I'd die to be with you, to build a future, a home with you.
Tell me this do you think about me and wander how I'm doing. Do you still sit alone as thoughts of me filter your mind? Do you feel me close by, do you ask yourself, and ‘I wonder what she is doing? Because I wonder at times if we still have that connection. When we don't talk for days, when you hear nothing, but silence do you still care for me. Do we still want the same dream?
You use to be the first person on my mind when I wake up and the last person just before I fall asleep. Where has it all changed? Since my last letter I felt like we've slipped so far away from each other that each day we grow apart instead of towards each other. Tears still fall, but it falls because you've broken my heart. Every time I let you in then you take your love away from me.
I'm distorted I don't know where and what to do anymore.
I've loved you for 3 years since the day I've met you yet never have you fought for me, you don't show me that you love me. You stopped asking me how I am doing. It hurts darling because you're the one I wanted next to me when all my dreams came true.
Will I ever have you body and soul, heart and mind?
'Life's to short to hide feelings don't be afraid to say what you're feeling.' I've stopped hiding, yet you don't take what I am saying.
I guess you would never accept the fact that I've matured since our last time. What I've done in the past? I've learned from all my mistakes.
That song you've said that would always remind you of our love. I can tell you that was our love story. Our forever, our always.
When you've met me and the first time I've heard your voice I don't think any person I'm going to love one day will make me feel that way. Your love was pure, I was never lonely knowing that I had you.
We had a perfect love no matter the mistakes we've both made in the past.
A love so beautiful and real; it’s almost impossible to express how you feel. A love that has lasted a life time I know for me I'll love you forever even after death. Have you ever known a love that is always there never judging, and always fair? A love so strong in your heart that nothing can tear it apart. Love that wipes away the tears carries you through all your fears that are never criticizing, a love that defends you, that you can share all of your desires with, your fantasies and your dreams. A love that understands you’re most inner thoughts, a love that has survived the test of the years come and gone. This is a love that grows stronger as the years pass; I know that no matter what is in store for us that. If we never find our hearts back together, just know this that with all I am, with all my heart and soul that you and only you will always be the wandering muse that fills my mind. Each and every day I'll love you. Because I believe that destiny is out of my control. That only God knows if we are meant to be.
Yet deep inside I know that I'm truly blessed that I was loved by someone like you. I'll always love you my Mia Amor. I'll never forget the first poem I've written for you and how that was the first taste of love I've ever felt in my 26 years.
You've shown me a love that I've never known.
A love that comes along ‘once’ in a lifetime! A love ‘through the years’; I have shared with you! You are this kind of love, I love you. Thank you for being the “PERFECT LOVE" for me.
Know one will ever understand the love I have for you. No one would but you and me.
My first poem was for her, written on 23 September 2009.
Mi amore
She was beautiful her long dark straight hair dangling down her bare shoulders. She was the most beautiful person I have met.
Her heart was pure gold, the softest skin you can imagine.
With a sun tanned coated over it.
It’s a natural tan that makes her beauty even more noticeable.
She has the most amazing eyes; at night when the stars shine you can see the light shining from her dark eyes, with the most intense look I have ever seen.
She is never one to think about her own needs because her world is surrounded by the people who have been there for her, most her life.
No matter what hardship she’s been through she picks herself up and walks with her head held high. I know deep down in her heart she’s aching to be loved, aching to have the profoundest of falling in love.
She may not know it now but her soul- mate is out there longing and hoping she would one day meet them.
Her voice as sweet as an angel the melody so sweet that you want to hear for the rest of your life.
But deep down you know that she will always be the one person to have touched you in more ways then one.
Mi amore, Mi amore.
Your forever
Baby Chim
My Soul Mate
A part of you has grown in me and so you see, it's you and me together forever and never apart, maybe in distance, but never in heart.
I've been waiting for a year now for you to come back to me, I've waited with holding my heart for another because its you who I love so much. Like every fibre inside of me craves you, yet we are so many millions of miles apart.
The other day I came across the song by Adele, Make You Feel My Love.
I've been listening to that song repeatable since Saturday.
I just don't know how long I can hold on, but I love you. I'd die to be with you, to build a future, a home with you.
Tell me this do you think about me and wander how I'm doing. Do you still sit alone as thoughts of me filter your mind? Do you feel me close by, do you ask yourself, and ‘I wonder what she is doing? Because I wonder at times if we still have that connection. When we don't talk for days, when you hear nothing, but silence do you still care for me. Do we still want the same dream?
You use to be the first person on my mind when I wake up and the last person just before I fall asleep. Where has it all changed? Since my last letter I felt like we've slipped so far away from each other that each day we grow apart instead of towards each other. Tears still fall, but it falls because you've broken my heart. Every time I let you in then you take your love away from me.
I'm distorted I don't know where and what to do anymore.
I've loved you for 3 years since the day I've met you yet never have you fought for me, you don't show me that you love me. You stopped asking me how I am doing. It hurts darling because you're the one I wanted next to me when all my dreams came true.
Will I ever have you body and soul, heart and mind?
'Life's to short to hide feelings don't be afraid to say what you're feeling.' I've stopped hiding, yet you don't take what I am saying.
I guess you would never accept the fact that I've matured since our last time. What I've done in the past? I've learned from all my mistakes.
That song you've said that would always remind you of our love. I can tell you that was our love story. Our forever, our always.
When you've met me and the first time I've heard your voice I don't think any person I'm going to love one day will make me feel that way. Your love was pure, I was never lonely knowing that I had you.
We had a perfect love no matter the mistakes we've both made in the past.
A love so beautiful and real; it’s almost impossible to express how you feel. A love that has lasted a life time I know for me I'll love you forever even after death. Have you ever known a love that is always there never judging, and always fair? A love so strong in your heart that nothing can tear it apart. Love that wipes away the tears carries you through all your fears that are never criticizing, a love that defends you, that you can share all of your desires with, your fantasies and your dreams. A love that understands you’re most inner thoughts, a love that has survived the test of the years come and gone. This is a love that grows stronger as the years pass; I know that no matter what is in store for us that. If we never find our hearts back together, just know this that with all I am, with all my heart and soul that you and only you will always be the wandering muse that fills my mind. Each and every day I'll love you. Because I believe that destiny is out of my control. That only God knows if we are meant to be.
Yet deep inside I know that I'm truly blessed that I was loved by someone like you. I'll always love you my Mia Amor. I'll never forget the first poem I've written for you and how that was the first taste of love I've ever felt in my 26 years.
You've shown me a love that I've never known.
A love that comes along ‘once’ in a lifetime! A love ‘through the years’; I have shared with you! You are this kind of love, I love you. Thank you for being the “PERFECT LOVE" for me.
Know one will ever understand the love I have for you. No one would but you and me.
My first poem was for her, written on 23 September 2009.
Mi amore
She was beautiful her long dark straight hair dangling down her bare shoulders. She was the most beautiful person I have met.
Her heart was pure gold, the softest skin you can imagine.
With a sun tanned coated over it.
It’s a natural tan that makes her beauty even more noticeable.
She has the most amazing eyes; at night when the stars shine you can see the light shining from her dark eyes, with the most intense look I have ever seen.
She is never one to think about her own needs because her world is surrounded by the people who have been there for her, most her life.
No matter what hardship she’s been through she picks herself up and walks with her head held high. I know deep down in her heart she’s aching to be loved, aching to have the profoundest of falling in love.
She may not know it now but her soul- mate is out there longing and hoping she would one day meet them.
Her voice as sweet as an angel the melody so sweet that you want to hear for the rest of your life.
But deep down you know that she will always be the one person to have touched you in more ways then one.
Mi amore, Mi amore.
Your forever
Baby Chim
0 comments:
Post a Comment