Thursday, March 22, 2012 | By: Chim's World of Literature

God Why The Tears




God Why the Tears

I am down on my knees as I don’t know
What’s too come of me anymore?
God why the tears,
The deafening pain upon my soul
Is crying towards the skies,
I feel captured in this whirlwind
Torrent of grief stricken pain,
Where must the changes happen?
Is it my thinking, the mindset?
God why the tears that is barren upon my soul,
I am writing these words and I feel the shivers
Of not knowing where or what to do anymore.
Where are you God in the midst of all my pain?
Trouble suffocates me, worry entangles me.
I can’t sleep at night. The suffering is eating me up
From inside out.
God why the tears. Why the suffering that’s lying upon my soul.
Do you hear me God?
Do you hear the echoes of my cries?
God you showed me in Job all the things I am going through,
The suffering the pain of his soul, his body withering.
God you heard me then are you still with me.
Are you close by making preparation?
God why the tears.
God I know my pain is internal, an emotional up roar
That’s never fixed, never shaken.
God please hear my cries today,
Bring peace to my weary soul.
 Amen?



AN: This poem is something that I am currently feeling, it's something that I am struggling with emotionally & spirituality. Please be careful how you comment on this poem.

1 comments:

Jeannette, said...

I believe everything is grace. Tears are for cleansing and healing of the soul...tears make the pains of life bearable. Cry your heart out to God and you will have peace....

Post a Comment