Monday, January 16, 2012 | By: Chim's World of Literature

My Hearts sings with love (3/1/2012)

My Hearts sings with love (3/1/2012)

I close my eyes as I let the
Strings of Bach, Mozart play through
My fingers as I feel connected
With the violin, the piano,
It gives me the hope of a coming tune,
It’s the joy that my heart sings,
Every chord, that gets played,
Every composer has their own
Tune of rhythm,
Mine is combined by words
Scripted in delicate quotes
As I string them together
As the tempo of my heart
Goes either fast or slow,
 Ludwig' is playing his beat
That it flows and create a major
Turning point to slower tempos
As he gathers his music throughout
The arena he is playing with,
 How amazing is this composer
To have received this talent
To create his passion
So we can discover what music is
All about, it’s the heart
It’s the soul of each poet.
That’s what my heart sings
Of love and such dramatic
Love scenes that I push
It all through my pen
As the ink hits the white paper,
 A deep and emotional tragically drawn
ending to fate hope and love.


Copyright C Davids 2012

Poetry Picnic Week 22: Spring, Colors, Trees, and New Lives

5 comments:

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

may love be with you.
beautiful poetry.

Rose said...

Beautiful! I heard the music :D

Kellie Elmore said...

your blend of music with emotion is perfect, as music tends to be an inspiration for love and life anyway. I really like your style and will be following!

my latest post:
http://magicinthebackyard.wordpress.com/2012/01/16/shine-eternal/

The Unknowngnome said...

Your words build in crescendo.

Maxwell Mead Williams Robinson Barry said...

brilliant, you rocked on it.

:)

Post a Comment