Monday, January 16, 2012 | By: Chim's World of Literature

Each Day (4/1/2012)

Each Day

When you meet
Someone
For the very first time
You have new hope,
Everything
About them draws
You into
Their presence.
But later on
Each day
She's different,
Each day
I see a different side.
I want to ask her
The questions
Of why?
But Each day,
I let it slide
Not to put pressure
On her,
Each day
It’s a different mood,
I like when she is open
And tell me what's
On her mind.
But each day
Won't be the same,
Because sometimes
She closes off,
Guarding herself
From letting me in.
Each day
I wish she could let me in.

Copyright C Davids 2012

2 comments:

Rose said...

relationships! sharing someones life is difficult some need more space than others it is best to discuss things than be intimidated by moods which in most cases just mean 'I need my space' but in some cases it may mean 'I just need a space to stay'. Best you know before you get hurt.

The Unknowngnome said...

I'm with ya' on this wish, but sometimes we all need to be alone.

Post a Comment