Wednesday, June 15, 2011 | By: Chim's World of Literature

The Warrior


The Warrior

There are things I haven’t told you yet,
Things I never thought I would ever get to say,
Love I have been fighting these terrible beast,
That never leaves my side,
As a knight I thought one day
I can hang up the armour,
Shed the tough exterior
And shove or send away my sword
Not too fend in honour of my fair lady.
I forgot to tell you,
As I am sitting here on this rusty bed,
In this broken down shack.
As I look far away with tired eyes.
Legs that cant even walk a mile anymore.
Love, as you know I am a warrior fighting
All trails and enemies off not to get near the fair lady.
But if I have one chance, if I could get one more chance
To be with you, and to hold you and to love you
As you should, I will give up this entire thing
Just to be with you,
Because you are the one that burns the fire in me.
I vow this to you My Love.

12/05/2011

© Chimnese Davids, All rights reserved
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment