Wednesday, June 15, 2011 | By: Chim's World of Literature

Imagine Me & You

Imagine two souls coming from different
Parts in this big city.
Two sets of eyes locking
Slowly, deep within those darks brown eyes,
Capturing a whiff of their odour up you nostrils.
Standstill emotions applied, your heart rate.
Bouncing, thudding, slowly moving.
Just imagine that one person.
That one girl that could make your heart
Go erratic, by just her looking at you.
Imagine you and me, just the two of us
Walking hand in hand,
Loving the feel of your fingers
Crest in mine, as I lift it up above
Swinging it back and forth.
Just imagine if it was just you and I,
How much fun wouldn’t it have been?
There you are passing me once again.
Walking down the path of my home.
With someone else,
Your eyes are burn inside my conscious.
Imagine baby if it was just you and I
We would love and hold onto
This great feeling I know you feel,
When you pass me by and give me
That special smile, that sexy one.
That one that makes my knees weak,
Those lips I want to touch and run my finger over.
Just imagine you and me forever.


© Chimnese Davids, All rights reserved

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm these 2 to meet in a crowd, ain't life something!!!

http://lynnaima.wordpress.com/2011/06/29/meet-me-half-way/

Jingle said...

love your imagination.
daring and beautiful words.

Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Sexy and romantic at once, love the intensity

Post a Comment