There's a storm inside of me,
There’s a voice telling me
This life isn't worth living anymore.
I try so hard to get better;
I chase people away that want to help me,
But I let that thunderous voices control my mind.
Deep inside I'm questioning myself, about love,
About being someone anyone would ever love.
I've lost the love of my life;
My heart got ripped out and jumped on.
All everyone tells me this will pass.
It doesn't pass, it never heals,
Nothing can heal me because I feel lost and alone,
Drifting to a place where I seem to go more often then any
Other place in this life,
People blaming me for crap that I'm not even apart of.
Each day seem more lifeless as the day before,
The smile I once upon a time had is now in a frown,
The glowing hazel brown eyes have become dead.
Like there's no life in it.
I want to say my soul is well, that its still,
But I can't its a raging storm blowing all good away.
Happiness doesn't attract me.
It makes me sadder.
I don't know if I can live another day,
With this pain in my spirit, broken,
Alone and tossed away by the hands of humans.
There's a storm inside of me,
Will this storm within me ever clear.
27/04/2011
© Chimnese Davids, All rights reserved
0 comments:
Post a Comment