Friday, May 6, 2011 | By: Chim's World of Literature

When all is Gone

When all is Gone


I miss so many things of what was.
The morning emails,
The goodnight calls,
The waking up to a smiley face,
How I miss you both now,
I always thought we would have each other
We promised each other we would never
Say goodbye, we would never forget.
Yet here I am still wondering
How things has changed.
Some say change is good,
I say change is bad.
When all is gone,
And nothing to hold onto.
It hurts because I miss you all.
The phone calls, the IM’s
Seeing your faces on the web cam.
Your presence in my life is missed,
It was like learning how to walk all over again.
Because you were there to keep my hand,
You just always knew how I felt,
When all is gone.

06/05/2011

Poetry Potluck Week 34


 

7 comments:

Thoughts Not Lost said...

Bless your heart, beautifully expressed!

Unknown said...

awwwwwww lovely but so sad ..hope the wind blows a positive change your way x

Olivia said...

Heartfelt!
Soon things will turn around.. xx

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

best regards.
hope that all of your dreams come true.

A++

Blaga said...

the time will heal the emotion and without noticing you will walk again holding another beautiful promise to come true!

Anonymous said...

Bittersweet ~~

Anonymous said...

I can feel how special this is. Huggs :)

Post a Comment