Ode Fairy Tale
The fairy tale that first started in 1981,
By the Prince Charles and his lovely new Princess Diana,
For years the royal clan never knew that the first born of their first born son
Were one day going to follow the
Tradition of the Ode Fairy tale of his parents.
William and Kate finding each other,
Romancing his lovely wife to be into his Princess.
Will the folk of England fall in love with
Princess Katherine just like they fell
In love with his first Princess, the mother of the future king.
Ode to Royalty, Ode to a whole new Fairy tale.
29/04/2011
The fairy tale that first started in 1981,
By the Prince Charles and his lovely new Princess Diana,
For years the royal clan never knew that the first born of their first born son
Were one day going to follow the
Tradition of the Ode Fairy tale of his parents.
William and Kate finding each other,
Romancing his lovely wife to be into his Princess.
Will the folk of England fall in love with
Princess Katherine just like they fell
In love with his first Princess, the mother of the future king.
Ode to Royalty, Ode to a whole new Fairy tale.
29/04/2011
This is my entry for Week 35 Poetry Potluck : "Fortresses, Castles, Palaces and Royal houses"


14 comments:
Let's hope this fairy tale has a happier ending. I think it will, as they have known each other so long. Nice write!
http://jessicasjapes.wordpress.com/2011/05/16/dark-eyes/
Here to a happier future indeed! Nicely written piece.
Indeed. I wish them well. A very lovely tribute. : )
What a fun blend of the theme and current events! Good job.
sweet, let's wish the new couple love and happiness and may Diana rest in peace!
Timely write. Wishing that they stay in love with each other :)
Here's to a much better ending to this new fairy tale! Great write!
stylish, well done.
Absolutely marvelous!
Well done with the theme.. xox
Like the others, I pray that this works for them. It's built on love whereas Charles and Diana's marriage was almost like a cast in a play.
I have been missing much in here, have I not, Chim?
But well, with the emails you sent, I am reading your story.. Yeah, kind of calm me down with the beauty in your writing always..
Oh yes, If you have the time, do drop by at
http://www.tingtasy.com/2011/05/tuesday-thankfulness-tt7-24th-may-27th.html
Perhaps, you can contribute and join Tuesday Thankfulness meme too.. Thanks and *HUG*
I certainly hope they have a happy ending. Lovely poem! :)
I hope the outcome is better this time around...
Nicely written.
such a hard job and combine that with being totally in love all my best wishes go out to them both ...a lovely sentiment in your tale thank you x k
Post a Comment