Love Letter 6
1 February 2012
....Dear
I miss the sound of your voice, it has that comforting soothing sound that drowns me in your love. I miss the pull of your heart, the taste of your tongue. Just hold on till we meet again.
I believe in faith and desire that I'll always be amazed by your love.
I can get higher on your love.
I hear the words of my favorite songs that each word describes the love I always knew we had. If I could know what's next, if I could find a way to get through to you. For so long I've felt lost in myself, I'm a girl wandering around on the surface of this earth.
"Live and love so immensely that when Death comes, there is nothing left for him to take."
There's nothing in this life that I'd want more right now then to have you by my side. They say two people who are meant to be will always find their way back. But honey there is so much standing in between us. I feel like I'm losing hope each and everyday knowing that each night I go to sleep with you on my mind, each morning I wake up to the thoughts of you. No matter what life had thrown in our way we've over come it. Yet life has come one day and have taken you away from me.
Sometimes its heartbreaking that when two people are meant for each other, they connected by heart and soul, nothing brings them closer, but further they drift away but never in soul. No matter how far away you are, I miss you, I wish you were here close to me, feeling your heart beat underneath the palm of my hands.
Grazing the outline of your face with my finger. Sometimes I sit and day dream to far away places where we are together. My heart is so fragile its constantly seeking for your love.
I've asked myself if I want to be set free from your love, but I can't do that I can't release you because my heart would die instantaneously.
The minute I touch you in my dreams all my fears crumbles. Fears of not finding you, not being with you.
how would I know what true love is like when the one my heart is connected to are somewhere out there. I ask myself if love conquers all can our love and what I feel truly survive the test of time.
The biggest heartbreak is never being complete nor content wandering around and being so lost in heart that I can't find ground. I pray and I ask God if I'll ever find my soul mate. Will that person feel the same burning immensely tensified love that I've been feeling for the part 3 years.
I will never give up on what my heart truly asking for. You.
That's all I need to be happy and live a life time knowing that for once in my life I've found someone who loves me for me with all my flaws with any doubt.
Your forever love
2 comments:
Love is indeed everything and it is the one thing we all search for forgetting that it is love that finds us not the other way around. Love will find you:D
Immensely powerful emotions.
Post a Comment