Today my girlfriend well now ex girlfriend broke it off between us. I've had this notion for while that she's going to break up with me.
I knew it felt it since for quite some time.
I get to this same familiar feeling will their ever be someone that would stick with me through everything that I am going through. I would be there for her not that I stop caring about her because I truly wanted to be with her. She was my first girlfriend here in my home town. I had big hopes for us.
Knowing that she could depend on me. But where does a broken heart really go. how much pain can we all take on.
I won't question God ask him why did this one also end like it did. I'm not one to blame her for anything nor can I be blamed for it. Dealing with my depression and trying so hard not to close off towards her. I didn't wanna close one of my doors I just didn't wanna hurt anymore. I've been through a lot in the last two years dealing with my past and when she came in my life I thought good I've been given another chance at love. It took me awhile to open up and let her love me the way I hope she did.
My friends all say she didn't love me because she didn't break up with me in person, but what do they know about what she felt for me.
I know she loved me and I did love her no matter what anybody said she loved me and yes we are no longer in a relationship. But for once I now know what I need to do is to work on me for now because I wasn't ready to date before she came along.
I just went with it I liked her and didn't want to miss a chance with her.
Jessi I wish you all the best in your life. You and I both deserve happiness and to be appreciated by the people we might end up.
I'll always remember you.
I hope life will be good to you.
Love Chim
2 comments:
Best way to heal is to give yourself time to work on your own failings. Do some inner soul-searching to discover what you did or didn't do that, given another chance at love, you would do so differently now. Sometimes we rush head first into a relationship because we don't want to be alone anymore or, we are in lust and it's what we want but, really, you didn't give yourself enough time to work on yourself.
You know you can't love anyone else, unless you can love yourself, first.
I'm so sorry your relationship ended but, you can't look for anyone to be your 'emotional crutch' they deserve better, and, they deserve nothing less than your 100% love.
I hope that is taken as advice or wisdom and not trying to belittle you. I would never do that to you or anyone else. Heal yourself, properly before you enter any new relationships, and, what is meant to be, will be.
"You know you can't love anyone else, unless you can love yourself, " true talk...
Take good care
Marinela
Post a Comment