Here are my nominations of bloggers/poets works I enjoy, I hope you enjoy them as well:
AB Thomas
fiveloaf
Shashi
Ann leFlore
the Cello strings
Daydreamertoo
marbles in my Pocket
jeanie McBain
bendedspoon
MISH
Morning
thingy
Elaine Dunforth
A Maiden's testimony
liv2write2day
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award and link back to his/her blog.
2. Next nominate 15 bloggers for this award and notify them about the nomination.
3. Finally, tell readers seven things about yourself.
1. I am from Cape Town, South Africa
2. I love music
3. I want to be a published poet and share my love of words
4. Been published in a few anthologies
5. Support LGBT groups
6. I love God and thank him each day for my life
7. I wanna grow more in love with myself & God.

9 comments:
I am so honored that you have considered me for this wonderful award and left such a lovely comment on my blog. You may find the acceptance on my blog site and thank you again for such honors.
http://gatelesspassage.com/2011/10/04/versatile-blogger-award/
Thank you so much for this award. I need to comment on 18 blogs to join the rally, as your name is on the promising poets list I'm counting this comment as one of the 18 ..lol and will be back soon to do your list above requirements.
Thank YOU~!
amen...i think you will go far for sure...smiles.
thank you.
Thank you very much for the nomination and it feels good too!!
Muahhh! I am humbled. (bow) Thank you so very much, I shall pass it on. Thank you! :)
What a lovely surprise! You have made my day, Chimnese. Thank-you.
Thank you so much Chimnese - so sweet of you! I echo your number 6. Hugggs and blessings :)
Thank you so very much, Chimnese! Sorry it took me so long to get to ya for a proper thank you but I've been working far too much that's good for anyone! I hope that one day to be strolling by the poetry aisle and see your smiling face on the jacket of one of those glorious tomes!
congrats
Post a Comment