Wednesday, February 9, 2011 | By: Chim's World of Literature

Whisper In The Dark

The lonely empty feeling
Creeping into your mind,
Dark as the night,
As you hear those whispers,
Feeling lost, losing you.

You feel lonely and ragged,
Drained from grieve stricken
There you lay empty and broken,
Finding yourself in the hospital.

Hearing you say,
“I don’t want to lie to you,
But I am getting weaker and weaker.
Attached to a drip that is feeding
You to get better.
You promised me you’d fight this.

No you’ll never be alone
I will let you hear to those whispers,
Whispers in the dark.
God will be the one holding your hand,
The one that you run too.
His love is burning, consuming fire.

When darkness comes,
He’ll light the candle for you,
Hear his whispers in the dark.
Whispers in the dark.

When darkness comes you know I’m never far,
Hear the whispers in the dark
Whispers in the dark.






1 comments:

The Book of Shadows (The Dark Side) said...

An encouraging poem... a note of thankfulness in it especially how Gold holds the hands.. A Great write.. But, my dear, you forgot to include the badge for TT or if you don't like the badge, you can just include the link of TT to your post.. :)

I love this poem because it inspire and encourage during time of darkness.. :)

*HUG*

Post a Comment