Tuesday, February 19, 2013 | By: Chim's World of Literature

Rain & disorientation

rain wash over me and pour my sorrow out of me..........disorientated today...feel like i am standing in this rain that is currently falling washing over me as i drown in the droplets falling from heaven...remembering how we use to play in the rain...whilst people thought we were crazy to be standing in the rain...looking up above...the rain was our thing...it was cleansing us from the world's waste...you were my best friend...now I am just a girl watching through an open window from a first story building as the water falls down the pavement onto the parking lot... I can see all the flashbacks of moments in the rain...playing and chasing one another......that is what we had, we had fun together....i was always serious about life & my career, but you came & teach me something else, something I have forgotten since growing up and being independent was all I ever knew......I stopped having fun years ago...but then you entered my life & you showed me how to have fun again...how to laugh, how to be me in a world that always want to change me.....sigh...I can just wonder with a smile on my lips that for awhile I'll always have the fun times we had.....how the gardens became ours...how we'd sat & talk for hours not caring about the time...how people would stare at us weird, yet we wouldn't be bothered...you had teach me a lot of things how to be free and finally how to come out of my hiding & believe me it's challenging, but I know I can do this next step of my life...last night I couldn't sleep & I went & Google something about the universe & most of those pages I have opened up didn't satisfy my research I am not even sure why I actually did Google the universe, but for some reason God works through the web sphere & I came across a very informative piece & as I read it I saw my own situation I find myself in...Karma & Relationships...

This topic, extracted from Farley Malorrus' shows on June 4, 1987, August 12, 1987 and September 19, 1988, covered various aspects on the subject of Karma and relationships.

Consider that the Universe is a reflection of the self. As the self is the Universe, the Universe is the self. Meaning; that whatever you are as an individual, you can really understand what you have in your life by taking a look around you. For instance, the home, city and environment you live in, your career, neighbors, friends, family, and even the bum that lives in the park across the street. Everyone in your life is literally a reflection of the self. Also, if you feel that your life is a mess, or that you're going to die, and most things in your life are negative, scary and freaking you out, then you need to do some deep Soul searching. This aspect of Metaphysics is Karma because we create that part of our own Universe which becomes immediately sensitized by us. Which means that everything in your life is a reflection of you.

I have learned to become happier when I have learned to enjoy my solitude. The love that lies within my breast and plugs into the people all over the planet, instead of having to go out and find the people, I can feel them in my own apartment or right here in the control room. If I could share that vibration with you I think you could find the true key to happiness. You could plug into that God-force inside yourself that I am talking about.

0 comments:

Post a Comment