Today after 29 years I have come to realize that I am alone in this
life, the only person that knows how I am feeling and with how things is
going to change in my life..Perhaps when I was in a car accident before
I was born God knew why He saved me to create a life that is my own. A
life that has no parents inside of that world when all they try is to
want a certain daughter, my mother my strength and my life that I have
build around her, but I have now found someone else to share that life
with. It might not be with the persons she would want me to be with, but
it is my life and this is how I want it to be to live free from family
ties knowing that for most of my life I have been just known as Davids,
but God knows me as Chimnese its the name that He chose for me to have
and that name is the only thing that makes me stand apart from my
lastnames which ever one I will be carrying at the end of my life.
Family
ties: Where does the origin come from meaning where does my bloodline
stem from curiosity had always been something as a poet being able to
connect to my own soul deriving from that place that is deep inside of
me...My philosophy in life is to live a life according to what I can be
for myself...I am an independent young lady that loves to explore every
area of her life with a carefree spirit. The universe is my philosophy
what I portray out there is who I am, no pretense just me nothing more
nothing less. Growing up with half of your identity knowing there are
parts of who you are out there its like a missing piece of the puzzle
that is when I start to add friends to my close knit family to complete
the half of me that is still not able to admit that I belong to them.
Whatever
comes next in my life with the faith that my special someone is out
there lost without memories that I can't push the relationship to a
proposal of any sorts... living with hope that my only family is tied to
a hospital bed and can't remember my face, living with that hope that
perhaps today they will wake up from there sleep and hug me and embrace
me one more time.
Family ties doesn't have to be blood
related since I have been alone in world that had been haunting me for
years, the comfort of knowing I have found real love for the first time
in my life and that is the only family i want to raise our own family
with and nothing not a parent or an aunt or anyone would stop me of
having to give that up..because today I realize that I have been living
half a life and not my complete life since all I know is that I was
Davids with no recollection of any other family since I was just always
known to my one sided family I am now complete that soon I will have my
partner and we will build our life together as a family.
0 comments:
Post a Comment