Thursday, November 24, 2011 | By: Chim's World of Literature

HourGlass




Hour Glass

My life is like the hourglass
As the sand pass through
The narrowness
Of life
That is what my life has become.
It’s a life with a lot
Of chaos happening,
But through the passing of times,
I discovered that there were times
God has walked with me,
When I didn’t notice the
Time passing me by,
They say that these are the days of our lives,
We don’t live in soapy world
A world of fictional time.
But reality shakes me from my dreams,
When death came and take away
My loved ones,
I realized at some point,
My tears have dried up.
Another time God has wiped my tears.
When life gave me illness,
I realized that the pain
Has gone away,
That was when prayers
Were done and God came
And healed my pain.
Time is so important in our lives,
Sometimes we get distracted,
But always know,
That God deserves our full attention.


Copyright C Davids


This is my entry for Short Story Slam Week#15

6 comments:

The Unknowngnome said...

Besos!

Well said!

Marbles in My Pocket said...

Yes! I agree, Chim. A wonderful write!

http://charleslmashburn.wordpress.com/2011/11/23/the-last-grain-of-sand/

Maxwell Mead Williams Robinson Barry said...

love it,

vivid capture of hourglass life,
smiles.

Happy Thanksgiving.

The Orange Tree said...

well done.

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

I feel the pain in this,

fantastic piece.
cheers.

e.a.s. demers said...

Beautiful sentiment!

Post a Comment