Monday, October 18, 2010 | By: Chim's World of Literature

( I am Thankful God gave me this Talent)


A girl feeling empty

This is a painting that i can relate to so many times i have felt this way. A feeling of emptiness sometimes we dont know why this girl looks so sad, she might be the creation of a famous artist that was used in the Tv Show One Tree Hill, this isnt sketches i originally created, but this is what i drew from mind and seeing this on P Sawyer's wall the fictional character in OTH.



Triangle
 Who of you that are fans of the Tv Show One Tree Hill that was also sketched by the fictional character P Sawyer, this sketch really holds the storyline between the main three at the time, BLP. I sketched this also from mind and what a good eye i have for sketching from seeing this so many times. I too had my own triangle for awhile and this painting just draw so many feelings from it. Three hearts One Love One Choice was also the book titled by myself and my own original storyline.


Ellie
Who off you will forever forget the short plot story of a mother and daughter bonding over there love for music and sketching, having this much creativity in you must be amazing. I always thought that we get out creativity from our parents but in my case its not as. being my dad being an engineer and my mother used to be dressmaker.

People Always Leave

This is one of my favorite sayings because its so true, people always somehow leaves me alone, either they die, or they leave never to be heard off. I was really sad when P Sawyer actually left Tree Hill, she was the one who had this "People Always leave " saying yet she left like Brooke said. "
Peyton used to say: people always leave. Who knew she was talking about her stupid ass?"
Sad reality but people never stick around for ever. They make that promise but its definitely not forever. I have experienced this so many times. I dont blame the ones i have lost to death because it was there time to leave this earth, but what about the ones whose still on earth yet they make like you never did exist. All forgotten not even a simple email would suffice.

if you want to leave, you can. i'll remember you though. i remember everyone that leaves. me4son/ short for Meka. 27/female/taken/Ala/Virgo. Dhachaye 32/female/ex gf/Phils/scorpio. Don't take the time to get to know me if your not going to stick around. I've been hurt way too many times, 2 people leaving me behind.







When i read that we can share a poem,song or image, i thought i am going to share this talent i have, its a hidden talent that i have kept for myself for so long. This is all my own sketches but its not original, i was so in love with this tv show One Tree Hill, the character Peyton Sawyer, that i wanted to remember how this fictional character help me to skecth these ones. I do have some of my own work in my sketch book.
I am thankful to God for giving me the artistic and creativity.


My entry for Tuesday Thankfulness #6

1 comments:

The Book of Shadows (The Dark Side) said...

You are indeed gifted, with so many talented gifts.. In my eyes, you are a beautiful artistic person.. Keep them going, Chim.. and stay happy.. :) *HUG*

Post a Comment