- Contest: script of love's been sealed- by Rosa de la promesa 1,500p • 15 poems • no-pw • ended 22 days ago
-
Visions of love (silver) The wanting of a heart so pure and tender caressing each other with love filled blossoms. / D
- Contest: RSA Braaidag by Gert Diedericks 500p • 4 poems • no-pw • ended 2 months ago
-
- Contest: Spoken Word by Rain Memories 1,900p • 15 poems • no-pw • ended 2 months ago
-
A mended heart Tears and pain heartache and bitterness lost alone memories of unkindness. / One day you look
- Contest: inscriptions of love- by Rosa de la promesa 800p • 30 poems • no-pw • ended 3 months ago
-
Your love in scripted in words I came across an old book you’ve given me years ago for our first anniversary. My fingertips <
- Contest: The Reflection for Members of Break Away Group Only by pebblesbaby 1,000p • 5 poems • no-pw • ended 5 months ago
-
The SELF The brutality of the SELF, / I am scared of dealing with MYSELF,
- Contest: The one you Love Doesn't love you by depressedpoet 600p • 10 poems • no-pw • ended 6 months ago
-
The Vow Deep within my soul I've known you inside out. / I've known your scars and each tear that's
- Contest: "Dear God" "For the Members Of on Bended Knees Only" by CherryOnTop 1,100p • 15 poems • no-pw • ended 6 months ago
-
Set Free Set free / I keep telling myself / Set free, / Let go. / Move on / Yet I still
- Contest: Angel Picture Prompt for Members of Break Away Group Only by pebblesbaby 1,000p • 10 poems • pw • ended 6 months ago
-
Wings of an Angel You were assigned to me by our father, / I know it shouldn’t be an easy job to acquir
- Contest: Happy New Year's 2012 for Members of Break Away Group Only by pebblesbaby 1,000p • 5 poems • pw • ended 11 months ago
-
Another Year Gone It's like an eclipse / Like you know its goin
- Contest: OVERCOMING TEMPTATION "On Bended Knees Only" by CherryOnTop 1,200p • 10 poems • no-pw • ended 11 months ago
-
The Dungeon of my past It was as if I have stepped back in time, / Back into the time capsule where I lost my sou
- Contest: ~Swinging Fairy~ for Members of Break Away Group Only by pebblesbaby 1,000p • 10 poems • pw • ended 11 months ago
-
The Fairy With A True Delicacy Her beauty spread to far away places / Women all over the world wanted to see her,
- Contest: Fictional Christmas Story for Members of AllPoetry Rocks Group Only by pebblesbaby 1,000p • 5 poems • pw • ended 11 months ago
-
The Magic of Christmas The Magic of Christmas / It has been a tough year I could feel the weight that lay upon my
- Contest: Christmas Greeting Card Contest for Members of Scratch and Speak Groups Only by pebblesbaby 1,000p • 10 poems • no-pw • ended 11 months ago
-
A White Christmas A White Christmas / A / White Christmas. / Outside my windows / I see the white covered top
- Contest: 8 Winners Only For Break Away Group by pebblesbaby 1,000p • 10 poems • pw • ended a year ago
-
Pushing people Away(Bronze) I keep finding ways of pushing people away / Thoughts run through my mind wher
- Contest: Prewrite Contest for Youth of Poetry Group by pebblesbaby 1,000p • 20 poems • pw • ended a year ago
-
- Contest: ~* Visionary... by Desire 1,400p • 10 poems • no-pw • ended a year ago
-
Finding Feather On Your Path She wore the symbolic feather, / Most said it was a figment of her imagination.
- Contest: Embrace Life's Storms Members A closer Walk With Jesus by Sharon Lagueux 800p • 5 poems • pw • ended a year ago
-
After The Rain(Gold) I was walking on my way home with My earphones in my ear
- Contest: ~ The Power of Letting Go~ for Scratch and Speak Group Members by pebblesbaby 2,000p • 10 poems • no-pw • ended a year ago
-
The Courage of Letting Go When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be. / -- Lao Tz
- Contest: Love~love~love~ by Red. 1,100p • 15 poems • no-pw • ended a year ago
-
A Forgiving Heart(HM) I am suppose to write what love means to me, / What it made me feel when yo
- Contest: Picture Prompt Contest (Quickie) A Closer Walk With Jesus and love worth finding only by Sharon Lagueux 800p • 10 poems • pw • ended a year ago
-
Wreckage(HM) There is emptiness within me, / I keep on wondering around throug
- Contest: Your Journal- "Love is You" Has been found...(I have it in my hands) by Rosa de la promesa 900p • 4 poems • no-pw • ended a year ago
-
Here's To Love (Bronze) Day One ~ 18/09/2011It’s been a long time since I've been in this place. When you stepped int
- Contest: Prewrite Contest for Youth of Poetry Group by pebblesbaby 1,000p • 20 poems • pw • ended a year ago
-
Does it ever go away(HM) Does the pain of losing the one ever go away. / Does it for one minute stop you too think a
- Contest: Nominating Contest # 24 for Allpoetry Rocks Group by pebblesbaby 1,000p • 10 poems • pw • ended a year ago
-
Finding Hope After All This Time (HM) In the last few months that I have been / Through all the hurt that others has caused me,
- Contest: Do I Want To Feed Negative Habits?"For The Group On Bended Knees" by CherryOnTop 1,700p • 5 poems • no-pw • ended a year ago
-
Decisiveness of negativity As I have been suffering from depression, / I have come to realize that it fills your min
- Contest: Wrong Choices "For the group Members Of Speak To Me and Started From Scratch by CherryOnTop 1,300p • 4 poems • no-pw • ended a year ago
-
- Contest: Faith Or Fear for "On Bended Knees Only" by CherryOnTop 1,400p • 5 poems • no-pw • ended a year ago
-
Cry To Above (Silver) For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; / but of power, and of love, and of a sound
- Contest: Prewrite Contest for Break Away Group by pebblesbaby 1,000p • 25 poems • pw • ended a year ago
-
Does it ever go away(HM) Does the pain of losing the one ever go away. / Does it for one minute stop you too think a
- Contest: Angels and Demons "For the Group members of On Bended Knees" by CherryOnTop 1,400p • 5 poems • no-pw • ended a year ago
-
Fallen Angels (HM) When you're about to burn in hell, / you're 'intellect' will mean nothing,
- Contest: Grab A Poet and Collab "For Groups Speak To Me and Starting From Scratch" by CherryOnTop 2,400p • 3 poems • no-pw • ended a year ago
-
Walking In The Rain(Bronze) There's something about the rain As it pours from the sk
- Contest: Nominating Contest # 23 for Allpoetry Rocks Group by pebblesbaby 1,000p • 5 poems • pw • ended a year ago
-
In Her Eyes (Gold) In her eyes you'll find sadness,A lifeless glow that onc
- Contest: "Your Reflection" Picture Prompt Contest for Speak to Me Group by pebblesbaby 1,000p • 10 poems • pw • ended a year ago
-
The Empty Vase The empty vase sitting upon / The mantle, / Been carrying dust for years now. / But what I ne
- Contest: ~Dark Angel~ Picture Prompt for Break Away Group by pebblesbaby 1,000p • 15 poems • pw • ended a year ago
-
Angel of Death She strikes only when the darkness needs to be prevailing.She is the chosen one,
- Contest: Picture Prompt Contest for Starting from Scratch and Speak to Me Groups by pebblesbaby 1,000p • 10 poems • pw • ended a year ago
-
His Coming Is Near Upon the shores off each town, / Waters swell up as it spread over
- Contest: Break Away Picture Prompt for Break Away Group by pebblesbaby 1,000p • 10 poems • pw • ended a year ago
-
The Only Way I Know How To Feel(Silver) I am lost in a world full anger and despair. / If you let me fall,
- Contest: ~God Knows Your Needs~ For Members of Speak to Me and Starting from Scratch Groups by pebblesbaby 1,900p • 10 poems • no-pw • ended a year ago
-
You Left It Up To Me(HM) It’s me again / I'm writing this letter from my heart,
- Contest: Prewrites which have not won any trophy's...... by Iqra Ali 400p • 15 poems • pw • ended a year ago
-
“Did I ever mean anything” (Bronze) Through all the pain, all the stumbles / Through the path of not knowing,
- Contest: What Song Inspires You!! by twilight fan 1,000p • 10 poems • no-pw • ended a year ago
-
A Little Bit Stronger(HM) I woke up this morning, still can feel the sting of the pain. / Got myself together through
- Contest: Picture Prompt for Break Away Group by pebblesbaby 1,000p • 5 poems • pw • ended a year ago
-
Tears In The Rain(Silver) Tears In The Rain / It’s been days; no it’s been a fraction of two weeks.
- Contest: 800 Members Celebration Contest For Starting from Scratch Group by pebblesbaby 1,900p • 10 poems • no-pw • ended a year ago
-
She Named It(Silver) Starting from Scratch. / “It doesn't matter where you are coming from.
- Contest: 8 poets, 8 winners by Iqra Ali 500p • 10 poems • pw • ended a year ago
-
- Contest: Picture Prompt for Break Away Group by pebblesbaby 1,000p • 10 poems • pw • ended a year ago
-
Angel Of Darkness(Gold) Slightly bended as her face gives / A slight tint of her beautiful fac
- Contest: Dreaming of You- (Women Only) by Rosa de la promesa 500p • 10 poems • no-pw • ended a year ago
-
Soñar Con Usted(Gold) Soñar Con Usted / / There is a dream that is only within me, / As I lay here awake hopin
- Contest: Honor Your Very Best ALLPOETRY Friend!!!! by SilverButterfly 1,500p • 10 poems • pw • ended a year ago
-
FamaSemperVivat (Gold) You & I have met under amazing circumstances I came across your journal one da
- Contest: Thanking Your Muse "For Group Members Of Speak To Me only" by CherryOnTop 1,300p • 10 poems • no-pw • ended a year ago
-
- Contest: I Don't Know Why You Gotta Be Angry All The Time by Nicole Alexander 1,500p • 10 poems • no-pw • ended a year ago
-
- Contest: Title Prompts All Members of AP Are Welcome by Sharon Lagueux 800p • 20 poems • pw • ended a year ago
-
Without You I'm Lost(Silver) Its always in the middle of the year / When that feeling start to creep up on me,
- Contest: PREWRITE CONTEST #19 FOR WEEKLY WINNERS OF SFS GROUP ONLY by pebblesbaby 1,000p • 20 poems • pw • ended a year ago
-
Optic Illusion(HM) The creations of what we feed to our mindsWe come to the realization,
- Contest: PICTURE PROMPT CONTEST FOR ALL POETRY ROCKS GROUP by pebblesbaby 1,000p • 5 poems • pw • ended a year ago
-
Death(Silver) Death comes knocking at everyone's door,Whether you're rich or poor,
- Contest: *~ From Your Friend... by Desire 1,400p • 10 poems • no-pw • ended a year ago
-
Watching Over You I took the minute out my day to reach inside you dear soul, / I saw how your life has been s
- Contest: Lick It. ( Adult ) by Poetryintheblood 1,100p • 5 poems • no-pw • ended a year ago
-
- Contest: Prewrite Contest for Youth of Poetry Group by pebblesbaby 1,000p • 15 poems • pw • ended a year ago
-
Forever & Almost(Bronze) There's a song in my soul,There's words being printed in the shape of my heart,In the corner
- Contest: Moments...Huge Points by Nicole Alexander 1,300p • 15 poems • no-pw • ended a year ago
-
The moment I Knew The moment that I wished never happened / The moment I wish I didn’t went and dig.
- Contest: Book Binding for the Group Members of Speak to Me&Scratch by CherryOnTop 1,200p • 4 poems • no-pw • ended a year ago
-
Living Through The Pages(Bronze) I was about six years old when my mother took Me into this big place filled with books,As I w
- Contest: Staying Connected by CherryOnTop 1,500p • 10 poems • no-pw • ended a year ago
-
Love Lifted Me His love has carried me through the darkest hours /Of my life, /When I couldn’t see far be
- Contest: For those who entered my contest I closed. Please re-enter as a new poem. by Nicole Alexander 2,500p • 25 poems • pw • ended a year ago
-
Heaven Send Someone Like You (HM) There's a world outside of this world wide web,A place we thought would make us feel safer, L
- Contest: Christian Short Story by CherryOnTop 1,300p • 5 poems • no-pw • ended a year ago
-
Cries Beyond The Grave Its been seven years ago but the memory is melted in your subconscious after everything that
- Contest: PICTURE PROMPT CONTEST FOR MEMBERS OF "BREAK AWAY" GROUP ONLY by pebblesbaby 1,000p • 5 poems • pw • ended a year ago
-
Hidden Tears (Gold) There you go again, / Putting on that smile,
- Contest: Food For Thought"ON BENDED KNEES ONLY" by CherryOnTop 1,300p • 3 poems • no-pw • ended a year ago
-
"Depart From Me I Never Knew You." (Silver) A while ago I read in a book about / People who believes in talisman
- Contest: Contest Starting From Scratch Poet's Choice Contest #16 - Invite Only by pebblesbaby 1,000p • 5 poems • no-pw • ended a year ago
-
The Warrior (HM) There are things I haven’t told you yet, / Things I never thought I would ever get to
- Contest: Childrens Short Story "For Members Of Speak and Scratch" by CherryOnTop 1,900p • 5 poems • no-pw • ended a year ago
-
The Adventures of grandma and me(Bronze) The Adventures of grandma and me /
- Contest: When I said I Do..Huge Points by Nicole Alexander 2,000p • 10 poems • no-pw • ended a year ago
-
Forever & Always (HM) Years went by, I could still / Find flashbacks of that day.
- Contest: Valentines Day Picture Prompt for Members of Youth of Poetry Group Only by pebblesbaby 1,000p • 10 poems • pw • ended a year ago
-
I finally found someone (Silver) Days use to be empty, / As I float on this big place call earth,
- Contest: *~ Garden of Gratitude ~* by Desire 1,400p • 10 poems • no-pw • ended a year ago
-
I Learned To Fight Back You have made me frighten to be around you, / Every day when I use to see yo
- Contest: PREWRITE #12 FOR WEEKLY GROUP WINNERS ONLY "STARTING FROM SCRATCH" by pebblesbaby 1,000p • 25 poems • pw • ended a year ago
-
When I Lost You(HM) “It's sad when someone you know becomes someone you knew.” /
- Contest: Contest Starting From Scratch Poet's Choice Contest #15 - Invite Only by pebblesbaby 900p • 4 poems • no-pw • ended a year ago
-
The Shape Of My Heart/Rose (Gold) The Shape Of My Heart/Rose /
- Contest: Name Change..Big Points by Nicole Alexander 1,300p • 15 poems • no-pw • ended a year ago
-
Top Names (Not a Poem) Crystal Charm / WanderingDove
- Contest: Faith "For Group members Of Speak To Me Only" by CherryOnTop 1,900p • 5 poems • no-pw • ended a year ago
-
Where Faith Leads Me (Gold) "Though I see not nor feel not, still by faith if I but reach out in faith there is the Spiri
- Contest: Romantic Lyrics Titles "For Groups Speak& Straight&Scratch by CherryOnTop 1,300p • 15 poems • no-pw • ended a year ago
-
"One Sided Love" (GOLD) Call it one sided, / Call it unrequited love.
- Contest: When I Say "I Am A Christian" For Group Members*Speak&Scratch&Straight&GW by CherryOnTop 1,700p • 10 poems • no-pw • ended a year ago
-
Who Am I (HM) I sat at the waters as sand runs through my fingers, / I've kept asking myself this questio
- Contest: A Letter From Heaven"For Group Members Of Speak&Scratch&StraightTalk" by CherryOnTop 1,300p • 5 poems • no-pw • ended a year ago
-
Words I have never shared (HM) Dearest mother, / There is something I have never share
- Contest: PREWRITE CONTEST FOR BREAK AWAY READING LIST ONLY by pebblesbaby 1,000p • 10 poems • pw • ended a year ago
-
Empty Bottle (Gold) Its different now that you not here. / I turn around and look at you’re pictur
- Contest: Light Up MY Life For Group members Of Speak&Scratch and Straight Talk by CherryOnTop 1,300p • 20 poems • pw • ended a year ago
-
A strange feeling of happiness (HM) What happens when you start / To feel your face is different.
- Contest: Contest PREWRITE CONTEST FOR MEMBERS OF "YOUTH OF POETRY" GROUP ONLY by pebblesbaby 1,000p • 20 poems • pw • ended a year ago
-
A strange feeling of happiness (HM) What happens when you start / To feel your face is different.
- Contest: "KEEPSAKE HEART" CONTEST FOR MEMBERS OF "STARTING FROM SCRATCH" GROUP ONLY by pebblesbaby 1,000p • 5 poems • no-pw • ended a year ago
-
My Sister, My Bestfriend (Gold) We have been through a lot / You and
- Contest: DARK PREWRITES CONTEST FOR MEMBERS OF "BREAK AWAY" GROUP ONLY by pebblesbaby 1,000p • 20 poems • pw • ended a year ago
-
Whisper in the dark (Gold) The lonely empty feeling / Creeping into your mind,
- Contest: VALENTINE'S DAY PREWRITE CONTEST FOR MEMBERS OF "BREAK AWAY" AND "ALLPOETRY ROCKS" GROUPS ONLY by pebblesbaby 1,000p • 20 poems • pw • ended a year ago
-
How I love Thee (HM) Shakespeare has claimed that Title / With how I love thee,
- Contest: ~SELF ACCEPTANCE~ CONTEST FOR MEMBERS OF STARTING FROM SCRATCH AND SPEAK TO ME GROUPS ONLY by pebblesbaby 1,400p • 5 poems • pw • ended a year ago
-
The Journey (Bronze) Some day your heart will be asking: / What will He do with me?
- Contest: Pain (3rd contest) by Amyrain 1,100p • 15 poems • pw • ended a year ago
-
Pain (Bronze) I don't know what is wrong, / I don't know why I keep hurting myself,
- Contest: If Not for Africa. by davidugo 800p • 5 poems • no-pw • ended a year ago
-
Africa my home( Silver) Lost in the controversy of / Being of colour.
- Contest: Poets In Training Spotlight Award of the Month #1 Big Points! Silver Membership! by FamaSemperVivat 1,600p • 45 poems • pw • ended a year ago
-
Poetry (Gold) Is the flow of love? / That trembles of the tongu
- Contest: ~ASSURANCE OF SALVATION~ CONTEST FOR MEMBERS OF "STARTING FROM SCRATCH" AND "SPEAK TO ME" GROUPS ONLY by pebblesbaby 1,900p • 10 poems • pw • ended a year ago
-
Grace of Our Father (HM) We live in a world that is chaotic / We see how the sinners have trodde
- Contest: Fresh Dark Write "For Group Members Of Speak To Me Only by CherryOnTop 1,300p • 5 poems • no-pw • ended a year ago
-
A Healing Spirit(HM) It has been a tough year, / On both my mental and physical body,
- Contest: RECIEVING JESUS CHRIST CONTEST FOR MEMBERS OF "SPEAK TO ME" AND "STARTING FROM SCRATCH" GROUPS by pebblesbaby 1,000p • 10 poems • pw • ended a year ago
-
Revelations (HM) When I was laying there, / Down on my back,
- Contest: Prewrites! 3 by haru haru 1,000p • 40 poems • pw • ended a year ago
-
Entering His Kingdom (HM) Overlooking the ocean, / Wondering will I ever see you,
- Contest: THE MEANING OF THANKSGIVING CONTEST FOR MEMBERS OF "SPEAK TO ME " GROUP ONLY by pebblesbaby 1,700p • 10 poems • pw • ended 2 years ago
-
Why I'm Thankful? (Bronze) Cos I believe in a mighty God, / A God that hears your prayers,
- Contest: "A DAILY PRAYER" CONTEST FOR "SPEAK TO ME" GROUP ONLY by pebblesbaby 1,000p • 5 poems • no-pw • ended 2 years ago
-
Dear God (Silver) Dear God /
- Contest: girl on girl by Girl Forgotten 900p • 10 poems • pw • ended 2 years ago
-
My Skin Burns From Your Touch (Silver) As you graze me with warmth, / A touch so amazing,
This is my world where I can be myself & lay out intricate diagrams, in the form of words. This is my home.
Contest I have won on Allpoetry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment