A mended heart
Tears and
pain, heartache and bitterness, lost, alone, memories of unkindness.
One day you look back onto that heartbreak, that shattering never again going to find a love like that sense is dwelling through my mind. Blocking you out like you've never existed, never wanting to see your face or hearing your name your face all summed up one empty painful feeling emotion.
Time passing by, moments becomes manifested as something that you no longer hold on, the grudges, the bitter resentment feelings all run away out of you leaking like blood that no longer serves me any purpose. That's when I realize that I've received a new heart, a mended one that's fixed and ready to enjoy life again.
I see everything clearly now, no more dark passages lurking, no more me against the love- ending hatred that was once not mentioned by myself. I've now found a new beat in my step, a new walk, a new smile on my face, a life worth living with myself the center of it all.
One day you look back onto that heartbreak, that shattering never again going to find a love like that sense is dwelling through my mind. Blocking you out like you've never existed, never wanting to see your face or hearing your name your face all summed up one empty painful feeling emotion.
Time passing by, moments becomes manifested as something that you no longer hold on, the grudges, the bitter resentment feelings all run away out of you leaking like blood that no longer serves me any purpose. That's when I realize that I've received a new heart, a mended one that's fixed and ready to enjoy life again.
I see everything clearly now, no more dark passages lurking, no more me against the love- ending hatred that was once not mentioned by myself. I've now found a new beat in my step, a new walk, a new smile on my face, a life worth living with myself the center of it all.
3 comments:
:) Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!
:) i know
A fabulous rebirth :) I wish you well my dear friend:)
Post a Comment