Monday, July 16, 2012 | By: Chim's World of Literature

My First Book Edition

Today my first ebook was published through lulu.com http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/fallenwingz.
The book is about unrequited love.  A heartbroken girls letters to her former lover entrusting her heart in these letters. When I started this project over a year ago I was mainly writing not just to my soulmate, but to many others out there who's been in love and lost there first love.


My Unrequited Love Letters

eBook (ePub for Adobe Digital Editions)
This item has not been rated yet
My Unrequited Love Letters
Price: $3.75
Download immediately.
This book is about unrequited love. A heartbroken girl's letters to her former lover, entrusting her heart in these words. When I started this project over a year ago, I was mainly writing not just to my soul mate, but to hopefully someone else will come across it who felt the same pain I have.
Available in ePub for Adobe Digital Editions Format

3 comments:

The Unknowngnome said...

Congratulations Chim! I know you've worked very hard on this and I'm so happy that your dream has been realized. :)

The Unknowngnome said...

Congratulations Chim! I know you've worked hard on this and I'm so happy that your dream has been realized.

Chim's World of Literature said...

Thank You Drucila.

Post a Comment