I came across
an old book you’ve given me years ago for our first anniversary. My fingertips
grazed the words that were scribbled with black ink.
I forgot to
remember that you always did that leaving me beautiful notes in books.
But it was the
words that you said that brought a tear to my eyes.
You wrote: “Love
is a very special thing that not many people truly experience in their
lifetime. It is something that connects two people, like some hidden force that
draws you to one person, the only person you want to be around. The sad thing
is many people mistake lust for love and tries to disguise what they have as
being love. Love is such a powerful thing that it could make people the
happiest, everyone in the world wants to find it, but sometimes they never do. I
have found the person I am in love with and I hope and pray that I’m the right
person for you.
4 comments:
Sometimes it's best to put old books away, especially (even as lovely as they are) if the words don't ring true anymore.
Keep looking ahead. It is the only way your path goes. Big Hugs :)
I tried to email you to thank you for your submission to http://simplyelfje.wordpress.com but it has bounced back! I would love to use your elfje and will let you know when it will appear on the site. PS I'm loving your blog and will visit again.
Me again - just to say that I have scheduled your Eljfe to appear on http://simplyelfje.wordpress.com tomorrow, 11th July. Thank you so much for submitting.
Redirected from Simply Elfje where your poem was posted. Continued success to you in what ever forms you choose.
Love is indeed special...I've been lucky to find mine.
I did like your Elfje...green eyes can fascinate -
Best to you.
Post a Comment